Monday, February 8, 2010

Spring Please

We are well into February and I’m counting the days until Spring….40 to be exact. Just a little more than one month from now and we’ll be digging in the earth (I hope sooner). Steve got Friday, February 19th off from work and I won’t be working because it’s winter break…so we will be heading to Providence for the Flower Show. I hope to get some ideas for the front yard which looks so plain. This year I want to plan more so I don’t get stuck with too many plants and not enough area.

No sooner had I decided to post when I came out from under a rock and listened to the weather report. Apparently New England is going to get another chance at a blizzard. They are predicting snow to start early on Wednesday morning. I have a class at 4:00pm in Providence. I don't want to miss a class, so I'm hoping it will be canceled if it gets too nasty.

It'll be a good time to craft in the workshop, if we don't lose power. Steve has a nice supply of bird house for sale. I've been making lots of beads and would like to turn some into jewelry. I'll post pictures when the baubles come out of the tumbler.

No comments: