Sunday, February 28, 2010

My HerbaLife Shake

I was introduced to the Herbalife product line recently. With my limited income I wasn't able to purchase all of the products for weight loss. Luckily a charming young woman takes her Herbalife business to my place of employment. For a small fee I am able to reap the benefits of this tasty product. I can honestly say that drinking the three different beverages; aloe water, green tea, and shake keeps my hunger at bay for hours.
Last week I purchased the shake. I have tried it with soy milk and blueberries...very thick and yummy. This morning for breakfast I used plain water (ran out of soy) and added a cup of blueberries, a handfull of strawberries, and a small piece of banana. It was a really filling and satifying breakfast. I added the points for Weight Watchers (which I am a member) and it came out to five points. It seems like a lot, but when considering it includes three fruit servings and one 8 oz. serving of water, I don't think it's all that high. The test now is to see how long it keeps me satified.

No comments: