Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Kat Toys



So, you just got a new kitten. Don't waste your hard earned money buying toys at a pet store! Look around the house...use your imagination. In the photo on the left are two items that are very popular with Pumpkin. The first is an empty water bottle with marbles inside and an old piece of stretchy material tied to the cap. He likes to roll it and drag it around.

The next toy took more effort to make. First I had to empty a bottle of wine. Then I washed the cork so my kitten wouldn't get high. I drilled holes in the cork, length-wise and across the diameter of the cork. I glued in some feathers and wired in a few pony beads. Much nicer than spending ten bucks at the store.

Finally...the simplest of all toys...two twist ties. Behold the video of Pumpkin with his favorite toy.

No comments: