Sunday, February 12, 2012

One of those Daze

Feeling good about getting some projects done....however right in the middle of finishing a quilted bottle holder (photo to come later) I had to cut some material. Now where did I put my rotary cutter? Searching...no luck downstairs, so up into the Crap Room I go. A long time later, still no cutter...but I made two Valentine cards. What can I do to the blue one? It needs something. I used the confetti paper to paint the water color heart. It was hard to blend so next time I'll use water color paper. The other card was made from drawing a heart on aluminum foil. A ruler and black sharpie was used for the straight lines then colored with various sharpie markers. I got this from http://www.artprojectsforkids.org/.
Comments welcomed! Thanks.

No comments: