Sunday, March 27, 2011

Trip to Bead Cache

I don't usually like to spend sunny days indoors, but the wind made it a little too chilly for my taste. So off to the Bead Cache in Mansfield, MA. They are moving by the way. Sometime in May if all goes well. It will be a space improvement as well as new class and service offerings.

I finally finished wrapping a stone that I purchased at Seven Arrows. I really like the copper colored cord they have at Bead Cache. I must have been in round disk mode because I made two pairs of earring using round beads. The orange colored beads are coral with small black accent beads attached to copper chain. The blue/pink beads are made from Sculpey clay, coated with glaze and I added a 3mm Swarovski bicone.

I still haven't gotten the lense needed to take closeups.

No comments: