Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Hey, aren't I the avid blogger! Just getting to the second post one year later. Truth be told, I just returned from a Blogging 101 class at the Seekonk Library. I was intimidated by this blogging thing, but after listening to Michelle I feel confident.

What I would like to do here is post pictures and news about things that happen in this neck of the woods. One year later I'm still a substitute teacher...however I accepted a long term position that will begin in March. It will be wonderful to have a regular pay check for a few months. I'm hoping to save enough to go back to school for early childhood certification, and/or ESL.

I know it is only January, but my mind is on gardening and redesigning the landscape in our front yard. We seem to have garden pests who eat leaves and gnaw off the flower heads, but it only occurs in the front yard. We may have to find plants that grashoppers, beetles, and squirrels don't like. Any suggestions?

No comments: